Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's "uterus", not "uteryou"


Long week last week...


My uncle's brother died in a motorcycle accident last week and so I went home to attend the funeral on Thursday. I remembered him from when I was a kid but was more there for my aunt and uncle and cousins....and as a sidenote, let me just say that Greyhound sucks.


Anyhoo, I got to meet my brother's new wife and my (new) nephew. Both of which are awesome. She had a special edition speech by Obama at the DNC four years ago that she gave me (she is also a Hillary-then-Obama supporter) and my new nephew loves Star Wars and comics and video games so we had something to talk about! So..the family is growing in a good way!

Now if only my parents would allow my boyfriend in the house......


PS: I love this picture of me and my niece.




No comments: