1. When my boss asks me what I think of something, he really doesn't want to know. He just wants his idea repeated back to him along with the phrase "That sounds great"
2. The cast for the Christmas show I am in is full of nerds. We had a 20 minute conversation involving Star Wars and Superman before the director old us to keep it down.
3. When a Special Report comes on TV, it does NOT mean that someone found my keys.
4. When I am playing my DS on the train and a lady comes up and yells at me to give up my seat cause she is pregnant, do NOT respond by saying, "Oh, sorry, I thought you were just fat"
5. Not everyone gets my sense of humor.
I think I'm a little wiser for the journey taken...
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Long week last week...
My uncle's brother died in a motorcycle accident last week and so I went home to attend the funeral on Thursday. I remembered him from when I was a kid but was more there for my aunt and uncle and cousins....and as a sidenote, let me just say that Greyhound sucks.
Anyhoo, I got to meet my brother's new wife and my (new) nephew. Both of which are awesome. She had a special edition speech by Obama at the DNC four years ago that she gave me (she is also a Hillary-then-Obama supporter) and my new nephew loves Star Wars and comics and video games so we had something to talk about! So..the family is growing in a good way!
Now if only my parents would allow my boyfriend in the house......
PS: I love this picture of me and my niece.